President-Elect North Texas CCIM 2021
Results and customer-driven Real Estate leader with over 25 years experience in investment sales, site selection, leasing, and property management. Highly skilled at strategic planning, and executing property acquisitions, dispositions, REO analysis, asset management, and brokerage. Worked with renowned companies such as Transwestern Realty, CENCOR, Hillwood, Rosewood Property Company, and site location acquisitions for Popeye’s Corporate, and YUM Brands.
- Team leader for Acquisitions, Leasing, and Dispositions for multiple CRE clients. Devised successful marketing and leasing strategy for 2.4M retail shopping centers in the Dallas/Ft. Worth marketplace.
- Placed over $1M of CRE Fees of Ten-x each year from 2015-2018.
- Over $200M successfully sold and solicited investment sales assignment with a total of 55 retail and office buildings with Marcus & Millichap.
- Successfully leased the Crescent retail portion in Uptown Dallas Texas for Rosewood Property Company for seven years leased up the property from 47% to 98% leased complex and a savings of $250,000 finish-out!
- Successfully leased anchor tenants for Rosewood Property Company 7 shopping centers in Plano, TX.
- VP of Leasing at CENCOR/ The Weitzman Group and Retail Broker for 6 years 1996-2002 Dallas, TX.
- Manage LOI’s; collaborate with legal on all leases, architects, construction (ACE), and tenant timeline.
- Develop relationships and communicate with key stakeholders: landlords, developers, brokers, architects, lawyers, title companies, external business partners, while managing expectations.
- Deliver presentations for REC Ten-X approval.
- Program Director for CCIM Luncheon for 2017 and 2018 and CRE events.
- Led small teams to be successful in the CRE industry.
- 2017 Served on Urban Land Institute Impact Award.
- 2017, 2018 Served as Program Director for the North Texas CCIM Chapter.
- Member of International Council Shopping Center (ICSC).
- Texas Real Estate License No. 447875
GET IN TOUCH
1002 Raintree Circle
Allen, Texas 75013, United States
Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm
Saturday: By appointment
Sunday: By appointment